What You Should Have In Your Fanny Pack
When ever I ride be it a play ride or a race I always carry at least these minimum things.
GPS and Cell phone to call for help and give my location.
Fanny pack or Fender pack with the following in them.
- First Aid Instruction Guide
- Adhesive Bandages 3/8" x 1 3/4", 3/4"x 3"
- Knuckle bandages and butterfly closure bandages
- 2" Ace bandage
- Adhesive tape 1/2" x 5 yards
- Triangular bandage with safety pins.
- Finger splint
- Eye Drops .5 ounce
- Sterile sponge dressings or gauze pads 4) 2x2" 3) 4x4" and 2) 5x9"
- 2" roll of gauze
- Examination Gloves for your own protection
- Instant cold pack.
- Heavy duty scissors or sheers to cut clothing
- Burn cream packets, antibacterial ointment packets
- Alcohol and antiseptic towelettes
- Asprin, Motrin and Ibuprofen
- 2 Emergency foil blankets for warmth, shade or signaling
- Help flag
- 2" duct tape rolled onto a pen that can be used for writing and some paper
This is a good start for most situations.